Call for Papers
Contributions and evaluation
The AMP workshop aims at collecting original work on the science and engineering of Microservices Programming using Agile principles and practices and/or with the goal of supporting Agility:
- Design and implementation of microservice architectures.
- Empirical studies of microservices.
- Software engineering methods for microservices.
- Approaches to refactoring towards microservice architectures.
- Orchestration techniques for microservices.
- Continuous integration/delivery approaches for microservices.
- Security in microservices.
- Formal models for microservices.
- Verification of microservice systems.
- Programming languages and techniques for microservices.
- Testing for microservices.
Submitted contributions to AMP 2020 can be of the following types (maximum length):
- Full papers: original research papers, industry experiences, or case studies (from 4 to 7 pages, including references)
- Extended Abstracts: tool presentations, position papers, work in progress, or practical experience reports (2 pages, including references)
Contributions should be in English.
Peer groups with expertise in the workshop focus area will review submissions. The Program Committee will select full papers and extended abstracts for presentation at the workshop and full papers for inclusion in the XP2020 workshop proceedings published by Springer LNBIP. An author, or a proxy attending XP 2020, must present the paper/abstract.
AMP 2020 follows a single-blind review process. The authors may publish technical reports and preprints of contributions under review or accepted at AMP. Substantial overlap with works submitted or accepted at other venues is ground for rejection for full papers.
- Submissions are due: May 1st, 2020 (AoE)
March 17th, 2020 (AoE)
- Notification of acceptance: June 3rd, 2020 (AoE)
April 17th, 2020 (AoE)
- Camera ready due: TBD
July 7th, 2020 (AoE)
How to submit
Contributions should be formatted in Springer LNBIP format and submitted through EasyChair (link below) to the track “XP2020 Research WS - Agility with Microservices Programming” as a PDF file interpretable by common PDF tools and printable in black and white on A4 paper.