Call for Papers
Contributions and evaluation
The second edition of the AMP workshop aims to continue the success of its previous edition at XP 2020 in collecting original work on the science and engineering of Microservices Programming using Agile principles and practices and/or with the goal of supporting Agility:
- Software engineering methods and tools for microservices.
- Operations practices for microservices and support for DevOps.
- Programming languages and techniques for microservices.
- Achieving software qualities, from security to maintainability and deployability.
- Modeling approaches for microservice-based systems.
- Verification and Testing of microservice systems.
- Education research of microservices-related topics.
Submissions based on empirical studies conducted in industry-academia collaboration are particularly encouraged.
AMP 2021 seeks original contributions of the following types:
- Full Papers: research papers, industry case studies (from 6 to
89 pages, including references)
- Extended Abstracts: tool presentations, position papers (
23 pages, including references)
Submissions must be in English.
Peer groups with expertise in the workshop focus area will review submissions. The Program Committee will select full papers and extended abstracts for presentation at the workshop. Revised and selected contributions will be included in a separate volume of the XP 2021 conference proceedings published by Springer LNBIP. An author must present the paper/abstract.
AMP 2021 follows a single-blind review process. The authors may publish technical reports and preprints of contributions under review or accepted at AMP. Substantial overlap with works submitted or accepted at other venues is ground for rejection for full papers.
Abstracts are due: April 16th, 2021 (AoE) April 9th, 2021 (AoE) Submissions are due: April 30th, 2021 (AoE) (submission is also possible for papers without a previously submitted abstract)
- Notification of acceptance: May 21st, 2021 (AoE)
- Camera-ready due: TBD
How to submit
Contributions should be formatted in Springer LNBIP format and submitted through EasyChair (link below) to the track “XP2021 Research WS - Agility with Microservice Programming” as a PDF file interpretable by common PDF tools and printable in black and white on A4 paper.